10 Foods That Will Help You Fight Against Erectile Dysfunction
While the world may mock you, we sympathize with men who suffer from erectile dysfunction. The problem is serious and needs to be dealt with on an urgent basis. However, an interesting fact about this is that while most men look at pills and surgeries as the only solution, there are a number of foods that can naturally lead to a better sex life. Medical reports suggest that these amazing erection foods have the power to treat erectile dysfunction when incorporated in your day-to-day diet. Can't wait to know what they are? Then let's begin!
- It's okay if you don't like spinach, but your little soldier loves it! Trust these green leafy vegetables to increase the blood flow below your belt, which would eventually lead to hotter and longer action in the sheets.
- Steer clear of alcoholic beverages and get addicted to coffee instead. Reports say that men who love their caffeine have lesser chances of suffering from erectile dysfunction. Get the hint?
- Pun unintended... bananas are one of the magic foods for your wand. They keep your blood pressure levels and sodium levels under control. Men, now you know which fruit to grab while rushing for work!
- Red, juicy tomatoes are one of those easily-available solutions that combat erectile dysfunction the best. In fact, a previous study states that the consumption of tomatoes also improves sperm morphology. A win-win situation!
- If you are too picky about the pieces of red chilli that land up on your plate, stop doing that right away. Apparently, reports say that capsaicin found in red and green chilli leads to higher testosterone levels.
- Watermelon is the natural source of L-citrulline, which is an amino acid that makes your erection harder. Bring home a few juicy watermelons and let them make your sex life juicier.
- Leaving the ginger on your plate may not be such a wise idea, after all. There's proof that consuming the spice in good quantities leads to better and longer erections. Need more reasons to love ginger already?
Also Read: Male Periods: What Are They? TBD Answers!
- Since pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants, it has long-term erectile benefits. Swear by this elixir to improve your sex life!
- Who knew green tea is packed with benefits for you and your junior too? A cup of green tea is rich in catechins which release nitric oxide, which in turn leads to improved blood flow below your belt. Sip on it before bolting the door ;)
- Lastly, yet another reason to bite into a bar of dark chocolate. This heavenly food has the mood-boosting hormone serotonin, which makes reaching the finish line much easier, by sending blood to all the right regions.
All you men out there; do let us know if this list of erection foods helped you last longer in bed.