We all love our hair and do a lot of things to take care of it. We wash them regularly, condition them and even apply hair products. But more than styling, strengthening your hair is important. Here are a few simple tips that can give you beautiful and stronger hair.
- Most important is to have a balanced diet. Have food that is high in protein and iron. Foods that are rich in essential fatty acids help hair growth.
- Drink a lot of water. This will help you stay hydrated and in turn strengthen your hair.
- Massage your scalp nicely. This helps improve circulation and brings out the natural oils.
- Always use a wide tooth comb to comb your hair, especially when you are trying to untangle knots. This will ensure that your hair does not get pulled and become weak.
- Do not tie your hair in tight braids or a pony. This also leads to weakening of hair.
- If you have dry hair, do not wash them daily as this will strip them of their natural oils. Natural oils help build the strength of your hair.
- Also, do not use a hair dryer on very high heating and hold it at a distance from your head when drying your hair.
- Always wear a cap while swimming as chlorine can damage your hair.
- Avoid smoking as it leads to decreased blood flow. This affects the strength of your hair.
- Try meditation if you are stressed, as stress is a major cause of weak hair.
Take care of your hair as they play a very important part in your overall styling. Have fun with different styles and experiment with color, but make sure that you do not hamper the strength of your hair.