13 Weirdest Laws Around The World
We come across so many weird stuff, in real life and on internet. But have you heard about these weird laws around the world? That actually exist and are a thing? As weird and absurd they sound, do people actually abide by it? After reading this article, your brain will only say one thing and that is, "What the hell were they thinking while making these LAWS".
1) Men can't wear strapless gowns in public in Melbourne, Australia.
2) A town in Alberta does not allow swearing, yelling and spitting.
3) It is illegal to wear high heels at important archaeological sites in Greece.
4) In England, it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
5) Urinating in the ocean is against the law in Portugal.
6) In Thailand it is illegal to step on money.
7) In Massachusetts it is deemed illegal for a woman to be on top during sex.
8) There is a ban on "noisy footwear" in Capri, Italy. So flip-flops and squeaky shoes are not allowed.
9) You are NOT ALLOWED to make an ugly face at a dog in Oklahoma. You land up in jail for this.
10) Riding an ugly horse is off-limits in Wilbur, Washington.
11) It is illegal to eat during the time of Ramadan in the United Arab Emirates.
12) It is illegal to feed the pigeons in San Francisco.
13) In British Columbia, Canada, it is illegal to kill Bigfoot (or Sasquatch) if found.
Which one did you find the weirdest? Tell us in the comment section below! :P