14 Practical Ways Coke Can Be Used As A Domestic Cleaner
Whether you go for a movie date with your girl or make a special home-cooked dinner for your beau, kuchthanda toh hona chahiye, right? Often we've been warned against going overboard with fizzy drinks, but how many of us can resist that craving?
Anyway, did you know that your favorite fizzy beverage can be used for many alternate uses? Here are some shocking things it can do!
Also read: What happens when milk is added to Coca Cola
- It can remove grease and blood stains from your clothes and other fabric.
- It can also removes rust from nuts and bolts. Just dip them in it and they'll come out rust-free.
- Cleaning oil stains from the floor seems difficult? Try using Coke; let the stain soak, and then wash off.
- The acid present in the beverage kills slugs and snails. Imagine what it's doing to your gut.
- It also cleans burnt pans. Just let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
- You can also clean your car battery terminals and the engine by pouring a small amount of Coke over them.
- Make coins shine by soaking the coins in Coke to remove the tarnish.
- Clean tile grout. Pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
- If your younger brother ever sticks gum in your hair, spare the brat, and wash your hair with Coke. It removes gum from hair in a few minutes. You can even remove hair dye with it.
- Coke can also remove stains from your chinaware.
- Got a dirty pool? Add two 2-liter bottles of Coke and clear up the rust.
- It can also remove marker stains from carpet. Apply Coke, scrub it and then clean it with soapy water.
- You won't believe it, but Coke actually does clean a toilet! Pour it around the pot and leave for a while, then simply flush clean!
- Wiping paint off metal furniture was never so easy! Soak a towel in Coke and lay it on the paint surface for a few minutes and then wipe it clean.