Bye Bye Bacne! It's Time To Get Rid Of Back Acne
Winters are over and so it's time to say goodbye to those cosy sweatshirts and dig out the halter tops instead. But why that frown on your face? Is it back acne that's worrying you? Arrey but that's why we're here!
Contrary to popular belief, getting rid of bacne is not such a task. We list some of the best ways to treat back acne and prepare yourself for the summers :)
- Just like how you treat face acne with care, pay more attention to ones on your back too. Use a body wash that boasts of the perfect pH balance since body products are usually harsher as compared to face products.
Also Read: Difference Between Pimple And Acne Decoded
- After your workout at the gym, do you wait to get home and then take a shower? Sorry to burst your bubble but the sweat that remains trapped under your clothes clogs your pores and causes an acne breakout on your body. We'd advise you to shower at the gym before heading home.
- Once in a while, you should get your BFF or significant other to help you with an exfoliating scrub on your back. Not only does it unclog the pores, it also helps you get rid of the layer of dead skin.
- If you're stepping out in the sun with your back exposed, stop with it right away! Say hello to your dear friend – the sunscreen.
- Dilute 1 spoon of raw apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and apply this mixture on your back. Wait for 10 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
- Apply tea-tree oil to the affected areas with the help of a cotton ball. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it afterwards.
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel on your bacne twice a day. One week of this and you will see the results!
- Get rid of bacne by mixing baking soda and water to form a thick paste. Apply this mixture to your back like a pack and let it stay until it has dried, after which you can rinse it off.
- Add 3 cups of sea salt to your bath water and soak your back in it. Relax and feel the toxins leaving your body.
Till the time the sun is ready to shine on us, you'll be ready to take on the beach in your bikini ;)