At Cannes 2018, Deepika wore her outfits so stunning, the temperature just rose to a 100 degree. She was phenomenal and classy. Looks like she was saving on, and working on these for quite some time. Where A-listers from all around the world bring their fashion A-game, Padmaavat actress stole the show. Deepika made every head turn her way this year at Cannes, you guys don't believe us? Have a look for yourself!
1) Her first day at Cannes 2018, wearing high waist jeans, showcasing her LA-based label frame with deep V neck bodysuit by ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo.
2) Deepika's next look for Cannes wearing an oversized gingham shirt dress from Maison Margiela, posing in chic blue skinny jeans and glamorous round brown-tinted shades.
3) This one was a killer, Deepika paired her multi-colored striped midi dress featuring flared sleeves from Tome NYC with Christian Louboutin pumps, Viange earrings, and rings from Suhani Parekh.
4) On Thursday, Deepika Padukone walked the red carpet in a gown from Zuhair Murad's bridal collection, and she looked absolutely stunning. Take a look!
5) Looking flawless that she is, Deepika slayed in her Victoria Hayes pantsuit in ultraviolet. We don't have to say much, have a look for yourself.
6) People are calling her a fiery bird for her next look at Cannes. Wearing this gorgeous luxe metallic dress from Alberta Ferretti's fall-winter 2018 collection. Her bronze-gold-ish dress featured such a daringly low neckline, dropping our jaws on the floor!
7) Perfection is what we call the next look of Deepika's at Cannes 2018. She chose a black Marcell von Berlin gown for the Chopard party on Friday, making the statement true, ‘Black is the new black'!
8) Deepika's exit was as fashionable as her entry at Cannes, this is how she bid adieu to the French Riviera.
9) Earlier this week, Deepika was spotted at the Nice airport in France, looking like this. Deepika's wardrobe picks for her travel to Cannes included designer labels like that of Maison Margiela, Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford and Celine.
Which one of these is your favorite look of Deepika? <3