Cooked chicken is a favourite. Most of the people around the world love chicken delicacies. Chicken is grilled, boiled, stirred in spicy curries, cooked with rice, stuffed in rolls, in sandwiches, and cooked in many other ways.
But have you ever tried relishing a chicken salad? Some might have while some might have not. Even for those who have tried chicken salad, this one’s a recipe that many might not have tried. Well, it we do add mango in this, which sure does add a summer flavour into it.
We’ve share the recipe here for you. Add this in your notebook and prepare this delight tonight, for dinner.
Let us start by bringing in the ingredients for this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup diced peeled mango
- 3/4 cup diced peeled avocado
Got all of these in the kitchen?
Time we prepare the dish.
- Start by preparing the grill.
- In a bowl, bring the oil, chutney, juice, soy sauce and ginger together.
- On a plate, place the chicken. Pour 2 tablespoon oil on the chicken. Brush the oil mixture all over the chicken and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- On a grill rack that’s coated with cooking spray, place the chicken and grill each side of it for 5 minutes or, until it’s well grilled. Do brush the oil mixture on the chicken as you turn it on the grill. Slice the chicken crosswise into stripes.
- Now, place the mangoes, avocadoes and greens on the serving plates. Then, arrange the chicken over the greens. Sprinkle the reserved dressing over the salad.
After all this is done, the salad is all set to be relished. Its taste is as healthy as it looks. This salad serves you in with the perfect combination of taste and good health.
So slice up a colossal appetite for this delicious meal.