How To Deal With PMS Without Popping Pills
One of the most stressful times in a woman's life is dealing with PMS every month. Those uncomfortable tummy cramps, calf pains, mood swings, back aches, break-outs and in my case migraine! It is just too much to handle. No matter how much or less we talk about PMS, we all will nod in unison about finding this period (pun intended) of our lives extremely unpleasant. So today, I will share a few healthy and natural tips on how to deal with PMS.
1) Include a little bit of exercise in your routine. Sulking in your couch with a bag of chips is only going to worsen your mood. Talk a brisk walk, or jog in the park for half an hour every day to drive those blues away!
2) Go for a massage. Your body needs relaxation and what better could you ask for than a rejuvenating spa day. A good massage will relieve back and muscle pain. You can also consider meditating amidst scented candles for ten to fifteen minutes to calm your nerves.
3) Say no to junk food and caffeine, just for a few days. Eat more of fruits and veggies that are rich in magnesium and vitamin B6 like bananas, figs (anjeer), apples, spinach and more. This will induce mood-enhancing hormones and keep you stress-free.
4) Eat healthy and small meals throughout the day instead of eating two large meals. It is important to keep your blood sugar levels in control during this strenuous time.
5) The hot water bag is going to be your best friend through this time. Applying something warm on your tummy can really help relieve the pain in your stomach and muscles.
Try these simple and natural tips on how to deal with PMS. Make your PMS days a little less painful without having to rely on pills. Even a slightest relief can make your life so much easier, right?