Nobody likes acne, and nobody likes being embarrassed about how their skin looks. But when your face breaks out the night before an important event, it’s war. Thankfully, the best, fastest, and most reliable ways to get rid of pimples faster than ever do exist!
Here’s a good read by WaysAndHow about how to treat pimples faster and keep them from leaving nasty scars on your face.
Also read: Home Remedies To Cure Acne And Eczema
Here’s a gist of what you need to do to fight those pimples:
- Sleep for at least 7 hours every night
- Hydrate your body by drinking 2 liters of water everyday
- Wash your face at least twice, but not more than thrice a day
- Use non-comedogenic cosmetics to avoid infections
- Ice the affected area for 10 minutes with a cube of ice wrapped in a clean towel
- Use acne or pimple drying solutions that contain salicylic acid, after consulting a dermatologist
- Use sunscreen that is apt for your skin type
- Try natural herbal remedies like lemon juice, tea tree oil, or salicylic acid
- Avoid any products that seem to be the cause of recurring acne
- Wash your cushions and pillow covers regularly
- And an additional tip from team TBD is cleaning the surface of your mobile phone, as that too can cause acne!
Read more on that here: Attention: Your Mobile Phone Is Dirtier Than A Toilet!