It’s true; girls always feel there’s something wrong about their body. Although it is not entirely right, because you should be comfortable with your skin (and shape,) but it’s not entirely wrong either. If a little change in your appearance makes you feel more confident, then go for it, girl! Most women are not completely satisfied about the size of their bust. Although they can resort to exercise and workouts to increase the size of their breast, this can take a while and they may lose their patience. But nothing to worry about, here are some amazing tips to make your small bust bigger and fuller looking, that would help you regain the confidence and be ready to take on the world…
- First off, you need to check your posture. Always walk with your head up, shoulders thrown ever-so-slightly back, tummy tucked in and chest out. This posture will automatically make your bust appear bigger, apart from making you look taller.
- Always choose the correct bra-size. Bra sizing is very important for your comfort as well. A good bra will make your breasts look fuller and supple. Learn to wear the bra right and also ask an expert on what bra style is best suited for you.
Also read: Why you should get a bra-sizing done
- Try different bra types available in the market and pick the one that suits you best and feels the most comfortable. Try a push up bra that brings your breasts closer together creating cleavage. You may also want to try gel bras, silicone bras and sponge-padded bras. However these may not be advisable for daily use as it can affect your breasts in the long run.
- Choose dresses and tops which have embellishments and detail on the bust area. Tops with ruffles, sequins and lace near the neckline and bust can make your bosom appear bigger.
- The colours of your garments also make a difference in your appearance. Light and brighter colours can give your bosom a fuller look while dark colours like black, navy blue, bottle green will give a slimming effect.
- You can even use makeup to enhance your bust and make them look bigger. Wear a low-cut blouse and apply a little bit of bronzer to your cleavage to contour and make your breasts look sexier and plumper.
Also read: 5 Home Remedies To Firm Sagging Breasts
- Exercise may also help to sculpt your breasts. Working out your upper pectoral muscles will help make your booms bigger. Do some pushups, chest fliers and chest presses to help lift and tone your breasts.
- Also try to lose some excess weight from your waist. If you have a paunchy waist then your breasts may seem small before it. Wear dresses and tops that clinch at your waist and do some exercises to shape it up.
Also read: How to carry out a breast self examination?
If you really want to look and feel beautiful, you must learn to accept yourself the way you are. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle (meditation, clean diet, exercise, yoga) will automatically give you a diva-like figure making you feel more confident and beautiful.