How To Spot A Gold-Digger? Here's The Answer!
You've been dating this girl for five months now... she's hot, she's smart and basically all kinds of perfect. What else could a guy probably want? But then why does your best friend always hint at the possibility that dating this girl might be the biggest mistake of your life? Is she seriously just after your money? Well, there's no better way to find out than this checklist which clearly tells you how to spot a gold-digger. Time to face the truth!
- Firstly, be very clear about the difference between a shrewd gold-digger and someone who's genuinely concerned about your financial situation. A good person will value your role as a provider and will stand by you in tough times, whereas a gold-digger would not give a second thought before ditching you once you stop supporting them financially.
- Miss Gold-digger is always stuck in a financial crisis and doesn't leave even a single opportunity to rant about it. Whether it's her mobile bill or grocery bills, she will always ask for a "loan" even while heading out to buy the latest range of MAC products and strutting around in her Gucci shoes.
- If you find her turning obsessive about your financial status, say goodbye and leave ASAP! It's creepy to have a girl enquiring about how much your distant uncle earns in a month!
- Your girl knows the passwords to all your credit cards and insists on taking them along for shopping even when you can't accompany her! Weird?
- She is quite settled in her dead-end job and is happily living her life without any career aspirations. That is, if you don't consider her constant efforts to hone her money-sucking skills!
- If pricey gifts are all that she can ask for every time it's a special occasion, she is definitely a gold-digger. Run away because you can never please such a woman.
- Observe her behaviour closely; if she gets mad when she does not get what she wants, then it's time to flee. Things have to go her way otherwise she's gonna bring the roof down!
- Supporting your partner during a financial crisis is sweet, but remember that a woman who buys a Versace dress at the expense of a week's dinner has zero amount of financial responsibility. It's her way to tap your ability to provide her with the things she needs while she spends her money on the things she wants!
- Ever met her friends? Do they also seem to be on a 24*7 lookout for rich guys? *Birds of the same feather flock together*
- She can't stop with her lectures on women equality but clearly does not believe in splitting bills with you. Double standards, anybody?
- So she won't take a second look at clothes that don't scream ‘expensive' and won't enter restaurants that offer anything under Rs. 500? If your woman does not settle for less, keep it in mind that she you won't stand a chance once she finds someone richer than you.
- Words like ‘please' and ‘thank you' don't exist in her dictionary; as if it's her birthright to hog on your money.
- According to her, an apology is buying her a Louis Vuitton purse. The worst cases can also demand a high-end dinner date in return for some hot bedroom action! *RUN AWAY*
- She has her nose up in the air and looks down on anybody who doesn't match up to her financial standard. Money is her sole criteria for judging a person.
- There are high chances that Madame Gold-Digger doesn't even know who you are. For her, you're just a sidekick until she finds someone with a heavier wallet. So, do not introduce her to your boss :)
Just because we highlighted women as probable gold-diggers, doesn't mean that men don't possess the talent. So women, you too make mental notes about these sure-shot ways on how to spot a gold-digger.