Raksha Bandhan is a good time to refresh childhood memories, and laugh about good ol’ times thinking about the moments you spent with your brother / sister. Moments that irritated you, angered you, made you cry, made you laugh – today, they all make you smile unfailingly. So, this Raksha Bandhan Day, The Brunette Diaries brings to you some awesome quotes that will refresh your memories all over again!
1. The brother who goes shopping for his sister dearest but ends up all confused
2. Well, he doesn’t want to make it quite obvious, so he subtly ensures that no guy gets a chance to ogle at you or touch you!
3. This bhai bindaas shares the ups and downs of his love life with you, and carefully listens when you share yours, with a lingering thought – “Is my sister happy and safe with that jerk boyfriend of hers?”
4. This brother tries to show off his cycling prowess, but ends up making you fall when you ride pillion!
6. All brothers and sisters will relate to this one – when we deliberately eat our favourite dishes slowly so that we can make our siblings “jealous” that we still have more of it remaining while theirs is over