Remove Stubborn Pimple Marks With These 13 Home Remedies
Pesky pimples are a pain, even after they have said their goodbyes! They leave behind those irritating pimple marks that stare right back at you, each time you have a look at the mirror. Though there are a number of products available in the market that promise to help you get rid of pimple marks, aren't natural ways always more reliable? So, we list some of the most effective home remedies to treat pimple scars in this article.
Also Read: The Best Remedies To Get Rid Of A Hickey
- Squeeze the juice of a fresh lemon in a bowl; add a few drops of water if your skin is too sensitive. Now dab this over your pimple scars with the help of a cotton ball. Also, don't forget to moisturize you skin since lemon dries it too fast.
- Make a thick paste of baking soda and water. Apply this over your pimple marks and go off to sleep. Rinse your face in the morning and see results after just a few uses.
- Apply a little raw honey over stubborn pimple marks and leave it overnight. Rinse your face with water the next morning.
- Place a slice of freshly-cut potato over a scar and let its juice work on it. Wash your face with water after a few minutes.
- Trust fresh cucumber juice or tomato juice to treat pimple marks effectively. All you need to do is dab it directly over the scars, sleep overnight, and wash the area in the morning.
- Gently massage the affected area with fresh aloe vera gel to get rid of stubborn pimple marks in just a few days.
- Make a thick paste of turmeric powder or haldi, milk, and lemon juice. Apply it over your pimple-induced dark spots. Let it dry completely before washing it off.
- Massage a generous amount of coconut oil over your pimple scars and leave it overnight, before washing it off in the morning.
- Crush a few garlic cloves to extract their dots and apply it over the scars with a cotton bud. Wash it off after 30 minutes.
Also Read: Tips On How To Get Rid Of Whiteheads At Home
- Apply the white of an egg over your pimple scars and let it stay for about 10 minutes. Then rinse your face with cold water.
- Take a piece of ripe papaya and gently rub your pimple mark with it for a few minutes. Let it stay for another few minutes before washing it off.
- Rub an orange peel or banana peel over a scar but remember to use different pieces of peel for different scars.
- This is one of the easiest remedies – rub an ice cube over the affected area for fast removal of pimple scars.
Do you know of any other way to remove unflattering pimple marks that we may have missed out? If yes, let us know by commenting below.