TBD Talks About The Right Way To Show Off Your Bra
Long gone are the days when all hell would break loose if a single bra strap decided to play peek-a-boo; hush sounds and discreet eye signs were used to inform the concerned woman. Nowadays, showing off bra straps are in vogue!
I, personally, love the idea of not having to continuously check if either of my strap has left its assigned place. Plus, the funk that it adds to your outfit does wonders to your entire look. I'd say it's a win-win situation.
Sadly, some women believe in going pathetically overboard with this fashion advancement. Showing off your bra looks sexy, only when you know how to do it right! This article is directed at the right way to show off your bra; follow these steps and explore a new world of sexiness altogether ;)
- Firstly, no bra-strap showing in formal settings. Unless you happen to work in a pub, showing of your bra straps, or for that matter, even hinting at the colour of your bra is considered to be appropriate on professional occasions. So save all of that for casual settings.
- Secondly, no ratty straps on display, please. If you're all into that intentional show of your strappies, make sure that they are worth flaunting. Discoloured, aunty-like fat straps are a total no. The colour could be a basic one but ensure that the strap is an eye-catching one (in a positive way, of course)!
- Thirdly, if you plan on showing off your bra under your sheer shirt, ensure that you're lingerie is not a rat-torn, discoloured or a 6-clasp (read aunty) one! It should be one that provides complete support to your boobies and prevents them from spilling all over. Also, if you're not in an enviable shape, you should not have two tyres popping out around the two borders of your bra band at the back.
Once you're all set with the basics, let me tell you all about using those straps to spunk up your ensemble.
- Don't go for nudes, as they defeat the basic purpose of flaunting your bra straps.
- While the obvious choice for sheer shirts is a nude or a black bra, you can break the stereotype by carrying a printed bra under a simple sheer. You can also go for a colour that's brighter than your shirt or match the colour of your bra with your bottom wear. However, when in doubt, go back to black!
- If you love that lacy bra but are blessed with breasts that might be too much to handle for that flimsy pair of lingerie, consider layering it with a supportive well-fitted bra.
- Neon straps are the latest trend and nothing should stop you from flaunting them like a true fashionista.
Shun the thought of visible bra straps as a fauxpas because the world of fashion just cannot get over the love of it. Show off your bra, but in the right way.