When a couple begins with the entire family planning thing, usually only the women are told to eat healthy and take more care of themselves. What people fail to realise is that the men in the relationship also need to up their health game. We list tips that go a long way in improving sperm health, volume, and count. So, all you aspiring fathers... start taking notes right away.
- A cup of low-fat yoghurt is one of the best sources of zinc. Spice it up a hint of chaat masala and enjoy a bowl after lunch or dinner every day.
- Can't miss your mid-meal snack of boiled chickpeas? Now you have one more reason to love it!
- Ditch your fave drink for orange juice. And it's not just the juice that's nutritious; consuming the whole fruit will also take you a step forward towards fatherhood.
- We'd advise you to fall in love with your greens, at least until you become a father. Toss them into a salad or drink them up in the form of a smoothie, we leave that to you.
- Cashew nuts should be your snack love, since every 100 gms offers around 5.5 mg of zinc.
- Not only do the amino acids present in dark chocolate increase semen volume but they also improve the intensity of your orgasms. Need more reason?
Also Read: Foods You Gotta Eat For Stronger Erections
- Eggs are believed to prevent sperm cells from the harmful effects of free radicals, which may kill sperm. Time to bring out the egg-lover in you!
- Garlic contains a compound called allicin which improves blood flow to the male sexual organs, increasing sperm production and semen volume. Wives, keep this in mind!
Stop With These Habits
- Quit drugs, smoking, and alcohol. You don't need any more reason to do it!
- High temperatures have a negative effect on the entire process of sperm production. So, give that relaxing hot shower a miss.
- Lastly, stay away from clothes that are too tight near the crotch. Also, opt for cotton instead of synthetic.
All set to become a daddy? :)