She has given you sleepless nights, and now you’ve made up your mind to propose to her. It’s easier said than done, you may think; but let us tell you, though it may give you sweaty palms, the proposal itself isn’t as difficult as you think it is. It is not rocket science to woo your lady love.
1. First of all, believe in your own style. Be confident of who you are and do not fake your personality just to impress her. One should love you for you are and not anybody fake.
2. Don’t get inspired from others’ love story and imitate them. Your girl’s outlook may not be similar to theirs. Make your own world and stay contended in its cocoon.
3. Do not discuss your feelings to every Tom, Dick and Harry whom you call your “close friend”. At the most you can discuss this matter to one person you trust the most.
4. Don’t think that you can reach her or her heart through her friends. Trust me, it can backfire. Talk to her in person rather than asking her friends for favours.
5. Don’t embarrass her by making your love public. PDA is not healthy for any relationship. Some things are to be inside four walls just between you two.
6. Don’t propose to her through someone else. Be a man enough and professes your feelings for her.
7. Interact with her whenever possible, but don’t make the efforts too apparent. Do not pose too desperate or ignorant regarding her.
8. Ensure that your feelings do not grab unwanted attention from the others around you.
9. Do not express your feelings for her out of the blue. Drop subtle hints beforehand and check out her reactions if they are positive or not.
10. Last but not the least: Proposing through SMS, mail, WhatsApp, etc, is an absolute no-no. Nothing can be better than expressing your feelings face-to-face. Text messages cannot explain your extraordinary feelings for her so do not make them such an integral part of your love life.