Pimples are a huge pain in the neck for a lot of reasons. Add to that the fact that they are buried deep under the skin and that makes them even worse. Forget the pain aspect, under-the-skin blind pimples are far too tough to remove. Since they are not anywhere near the surface of your skin, squeezing or using a pimple/blackhead remover to pick at under-the-skin blind pimples doesn’t help. But thankfully, there’s an easier solution… or 10! Check out how to zap those pesky under-the-skin blind pimples faster!
Also read: Tips To Zap Red Zits And Pimples Fast
- Tea bag compress: Use a used tea bag or soak a fresh tea bag in warm water for a few minutes. Remove and squeeze out the excess water, then place it on the area where the blind pimple is hidden deep within. This will bring the pimple head to the surface while also opening up your pores, thereby allowing easier removal. Plus point? The tannin content in tea will cure any redness or inflammation too!
- Warm compress: If you don’t have a tea bag you could try using a regular warm compress to zap your under-the-skin blind pimple. Soak a small washcloth in warm water, wring out the water and place it on the pimple for a few minutes. When you remove? Voila! Pimple head will be gone!
- Toothpaste: This may sound weird, but lots of people swear by this trick to remove pimples overnight. Apply a thin layer of white toothpaste (preferably one with mint extracts) just on your pimple (and not on the area around it). Leave it overnight and wake up to fresh, pimple free skin!
- Milk: Whole milk is known to cure many skin related problems as it contains alpha-hydroxy acids that help unclog pores, remove dead skin cells and excess sebum. Apply some cold milk to your pimple using a cotton ball and leave it on for a few minutes and wash off to reveal smoother, pimple-free skin.
Also read: How To Get Rid Of Pimples Or Acne Faster
- Lemon : Lemon helps in removing a blind pimple even if it is deep under the skin. The citric acid in lemon juice works like an astringent and dries out the pimple. It also removes bacteria and dirt, thus speeding up the healing process. Apply some lemon juice to your skin where the pimple seems to be buried and wash off after a few minutes.
- Tea tree oil: Essential oils like tea tree oil are also effective in zapping a pimple. Tea tree oil has anti-bacterial properties that help kill the pimple-causing bacteria and remove excess sebum, dirt and grime.
- Honey: Under-the-surface pimples can also be treated with honey. Massage your blind pimple with some organic honey, and its anti-microbial and antiseptic properties will do the needful.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera can cure almost any skin problem ever! Apply some freshly scooped out aloe vera gel from the plant and apply it to the pimple. It will not only dry out the pimple but also cure inflammation.
Also read: Beauty Benefits Of Facial Steaming
- Epsom salts: Epsom salts or magnesium sulphate is an effective remedy for blind pimples. Simply add one tablespoon of Epsom salts to a bowl of water and use it to wash your face as a last rinse after cleansing.
- Apple cider vinegar: The good old apple cider vinegar can also help get rid of an under-the-skin pimple. Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with two tablespoons of water to dilute it, then apply to the pimple using a cotton ball. Wash off after a few minutes. Repeat this remedy twice a day for a day or two or until the pimple vanishes completely.