10 Bridal Don'ts Every Bride-To-Be Must Stay Away From
The weeks leading up to your wedding are crucial. Amidst all the last-minute shopping and wedding jitters, it is how a bride-to-be cares for herself that decides how she will look on the D-day. The aunties around you might have lots to advise you on, but trust only experts when it comes to the most important day of your life. TBD lists down the ten ultimate bridal don'ts that every to-be-bride must religiously steer clear from.
- This is not the time to find which foundation suits you best! The first and basic thumb rule of a bride should be to stick to her tested products. Don't make any changes in your skin care regimen; you don't want a pesky pimple to pop up right when you don't need it! Swear by the products that your skin is used to and is comfortable with.
- Save the wacky hair colours and experimental haircuts for another time; play safe until the wedding is over. Ask your salon professional to go for the colours and cuts that will for-sure suit you.
- Do not indulge in any new skin treatments in the weeks preceding the wedding. Your delicate skin takes time to adjust to a new routine; so it's best to stick to the ones that you know won't irritate it.
- Do not, I repeat, do not head out for a bikini wax if you haven't tried it earlier! This is not the time to subject your genitals to such torture. If you cannot imagine your wedding night without a hairless princess, we recommend you to begin at least a year in advance.
- It doesn't matter if you're a night owl; stop burning the midnight oil during the weeks before the final day. Get into the habit of leading a disciplined life with timely meals and proper hours of sleep; you will notice the difference once the D-day starts nearing.
- Don't eat too much. And no, stress binging is not excused even if you're a bride who is nervous as a wreck. On the other hand, don't skip meals altogether in the hopes of fitting into a tighter choli. Maintain mid-ground.
- Save the natural tan for your honeymoon; avoid stepping out in the sun before your wedding. If your pre-wedding shoot is going to be an outdoor one, ensure that you're not compromising on your skin care.
- When it comes to the outfits for your various wedding events, span out the fittings over a period of time. Brides usually gain or lose weight just before the D-day, only to find that their lehenga doesn't fit them on the final day!
- Get used to the pair of footwear that you'll be sporting on your wedding day. Cancel out the possibility of shoe bites by getting comfortable in them beforehand.
- Do not panic! It's okay if things are not working out as you had planned. Don't tire yourself by worrying about every minute detail. Breathe out the stress and be a happy bride... that's all you need to look gorgeous! :)
Also Read: Best jewellery trends for the bride-to-be
All set to take your wedding vows? Stay away from these 10 bridal don'ts and make sure you dazzle on the final day.