10 tips to get flawless skin in just 10 days
Taking care of your skin is very important as it is exposed to many elements that can harm it throughout the day. Sun is the major reason why the skin becomes dull and darkened. Dust is another element that is responsible for many skin problems. The best way to deal with skin problems is natural remedies. Taking care of your skin on a daily basis is the trick. You need to follow some simple tips to get clearer and fairer skin.
- Wash your face at least 3 times a day with water. This will rinse the pollutants that rest on your skin, and will thereby reduce the occurrence of acne and damage to the skin.
- Before you take a bath, scrub your face with a mix made of lemon juice and sugar. Lemon is a natural bleaching agent, which will remove the tan from your skin and make it look fairer and sugar is a natural exfoliant.
- Exfoliation is very important as it removes dead skin and keeps the face looking fresh. Use an exfoliating scrub or face wash at least 3 times a week. Your skin will look fresher, clearer and more radiant.
- Cleansing the skin is also as important. You can use milk to cleanse your skin before sleeping as milk helps reduce tan and dark circles. It also makes your skin shine.
- Steaming the skin regularly helps open up the pores and keep them clean and hence the skin stays clear. You can also wet a towel in hot water, squeeze out the extra water and cover your face with it for 10 minutes. This has a similar effect as steaming.
- Face packs are a great way to rejuvenate skin and treat skin problems. Berries, tomatoes, lemon and grapefruit are some ingredients that are helpful in dealing with certain skin conditions.
- No matter how tired you are, always remove makeup before going to bed. This lets your skin breathe.
- Do not squeeze pimples or apply toothpaste as this may leave a scar behind. Let a pimple die out naturally. You can apply ice to it if it requires some soothing.
- Drink a lot of water as this helps clear out toxins and harmful chemicals from the body that might cause skin problems.
- A few things that you should practice are eating less oily food, applying sunscreen with a high SPF before going out in the sun, and get a good night's sleep.