16 Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Be Aware Of
Fussing and stressing about unimportant things is like second nature to women. We love to panic at the drop of a hat; be it the chip of a fingernail or a pesky pimple. It's time we learn some extremely useful beauty hacks which are sure to make our lives much simpler. Read on to find out.
- Wrapping your hair vertically around a curling tong leads to tighter curls whereas curling your hair horizontally leads to loose and natural looking beach waves. You can choose the method you want depending on your desired look.
- Want your mundane ponytail to look voluminous? Take two bobby pins, flip your pony and insert the pins through your rubber band, in a downward direction straight through your ponytail. See the difference when you flip back your ponytail.
- Condition your hair before shampooing it instead of the usual process for thicker-looking hair.
- You could also flip all your hair upside down and then blow dry it for a voluminous look.
- Apply a thick layer of raw honey over the affected area when you accidentally burn yourself while styling your hair with heat equipment.
- Press a green tea bag to your chapped lips to get moisturized lips in minutes.
- Use Vaseline before shaving your arms and legs if you don't have the time to run in the shower.
- Use shaving cream to get rid of the foundation marks on your favourite tee.
- We all go through pain when our favourite lipstick breaks. Use a lighter to heat the broken end of the lipstick. The heat makes it sticky and you can then stick both the ends of your lipstick and just forget what happened.
- Apply baby powder on your eyelashes after a coat of mascara. Apply another coat of mascara and see how thicker and darker your eyelashes look.
- Heat some water in a bowl and dip your dried mascara in the water. Let it remain for some time and your mascara will be as good as new.
- Heat your eyelash curler using a blow dryer before curling your lashes. You will have pretty, curled eyelashes all day long.
- Line your eyelash curler with eyeliner if you're in a hurry. Curl your eyelashes and your eyeliner will be applied simultaneously.
- Use a spoon or a cello tape to achieve the perfect winged eyeliner look.
- Dip your fingernails in a bowl of chilled water if you're running late and want your polish to dry faster.
- Apply Vaseline on the places where you will apply your perfume to make the fragrance last longer.
Also Read: Ways To Achieve Longer And Thicker Eyelashes
These beauty hacks will help you in more ways than one. Keep them in mind the next time you find yourself stuck in a beauty fiasco. Yes, you're welcome! :)