18 Tell-Tale Signs That You Have Found Your Soulmate
I am a very bad judge of character and people have been using this against me since very long. After being heartbroken by the wrong kind of guys, how do I decide if my present is actually worthy of being my future or is it just going to be a repetition of my past?
I know so many people who will nod in unison with me because that's how things are these days. Things are rosy and you feel that you're finally in a happy space, but have you actually found ‘the one'? Today, I will list the signs that prove that you have found your soulmate!
- Showcasing the talent of reading each other's minds is now like snapping your fingers! And there's no rule to that; YOU JUST KNOW ;)
- You just can't recall how it feels like to live without your significant other, neither can you imagine having to do that anytime soon.
- Your soulmate-in-question knows exactly where your happy buttons are; he has you cheered up in just a jiffy.
- Just like the happy buttons, bae also knows about the things that infuriate you! Oops.
- After years of knowing each other, you are still miles away from getting bored in their company. Talk about chemistry!
- You just laze around each other, doing the usual stuff, but surprisingly the silence doesn't hurt. Oh, words can be used some other day!
- Daily updates are so your thing! A detailed account of your fight with your maid cannot be missed.
- It's no longer about planned date nights and expensive gifts; your relationship has reached the pizza-in-PJs kinda phase. Congratulations!
- Arguments and discussions no longer turn into fights and crying bouts. You can now be expressive about your disagreements without worrying about the relationship.
- Absolutely no one can decode your coded language; laughing at inside jokes makes people feel jealous of your bond. Non-verbal communication, anyone?
- It's always ‘we' before ‘I' when you're conversing with a third person. Interestingly enough, your partner is inherently a part of every story.
- You like depending on your partner for little things, like medicine reminders or laundry bookings. It's not laziness, it's LOVE!
- Bae loves your imperfections and weirdness, and doesn't leave a chance to show his support towards your dreams and aspirations, even though he hardly understands anything.
- You've shown your best and worst to that one person and his love is indifferent either way.
- You both are inseparable; the perfect team always ready to take on the world.
- Your happiness is his happiness, his sorrow is yours; it's like being the same person.
- With bae by your side, there's always an unexplainable sense of security and protection; it's like nothing can go wrong when you guys are together.
- You strongly feel that the coming of your partner has helped you evolve into a better person.
Can't stop giggling at how each point sticks true in your case? Go tell your man how you guys passed the test, that too with flying colours :)