22 Uses Of Baby Oil So Great, You'll Want To Bookmark This Page
Kid or no kid, everyone loves that heavenly smell of baby oil. Though the name has ‘baby' in it, you will find a bottle of this wonder oil in almost every woman's bag. However, do you know about some pretty unusual and amazing uses of baby oil?
Right from sparkling your house to softening your skin, a few drops of baby oil can do wonders for you. How you ask? Continue reading, to know!
- Have your bathroom fixtures lost their initial shine? Use a cotton cloth to rub a few drops of baby oil on them and see how they shine back their way to glory!
- Stainless steel utensils don't look new anymore? Bring back their beauty by rubbing baby oil on them by using a soft cloth.
- Irritated with glue making your hand feel sticky after a DIY project? Tada! Pamper your hands with a few drops of baby oil.
- Your sink looks all dirty and dewy even after repeated cleaning? Perhaps, it needs some baby oil pampering. Rub some on the inside walls of the sink to make it look like new.
- Tangled jewellery getting the better of you? Loosen the knots by rubbing some baby oil and you're sorted.
- Excessive wax build-up in the ears can be a big problem. No worries when baby oil is there. Heat a little of the multifunctional oil and put a few drops into the canal. Now use an ear bud to clean out all the extra wax.
- Post shaving, resort to baby oil for smooth skin. P. S. – This one's for both men and women.
- Apply a little baby oil around your nails with a cotton bud before applying nail polish. This prevents the polish from drying when you accidentally get it on your cuticles.
- Tight jewellery refusing to leave? Use baby oil to remove the accessory easily.
- Ditch expensive and overrated makeup removers for an affordable bottle of baby oil since it serves the same purpose, and is in fact faster.
- Pour a few drops of this excellent product into your bath water and relax yourself with a bubble bath!
- Embarrassed by scaly feet? Massage the affected area with baby oil and wear a clean pair of socks before going to bed. Super soft feet will surprise you the next morning.
- In that sticky situation when you have bubble-gum on your hair? Don't panic, just soften the mess with baby oil and gently use a comb to get rid of it.
- That wonder bottle also works for brightening leather bags and shoes! No, we're not kidding.
- When your zipper gets stuck, apply some baby oil to it with a cotton ball to make it slide back with ease.
- The hinges and knobs of doors and windows are in their squeaky phase? Silence them by using a little baby oil.
- Scared to remove the adhesive bandage from your wound? Soak it in baby oil and it will come off easily. Don't worry, baby oil won't mess up with your wound.
- Cleaning your makeup brushes has become one big task? Baby oil to your rescue! Swish your brush in some oil before rinsing it with warm water.
- Style the dry ends of your hair by rubbing a few drops of baby oil on it.
- An expectant mother should massage her pregnant belly with baby oil to prevent stretch marks.
- Run a little baby oil through your kid's hair to keep them away from those dreaded nits and lice! Yikes!
- Lastly, when things get hot but you don't have a lubricant at hand, baby oil does the trick! You get the hint? ;)
I mean seriously, is there anything that this multipurpose baby oil can't do? We are already running to the supermarket to get our bottle :)