6 Alternate Uses Of Concealer Every Makeup Enthusiast Should Know
Isn't your concealer the magic wand of your makeup bag? It's amazing how just a little of it can make unwanted pimples and scars disappear in a jiffy! But have you ever considered the fact that your concealer is actually blessed with many other amazing uses? What... you didn't know? Worry no more because we're here to share the must-know alternate uses of concealer. Ready?
- You know how important the primer is to your makeup routine, right? So, the makeup concealer helps you not spend money on an extra eye primer. Dab a little of it on your eyelids and proceed with the eyeshadow to make it settle in the creases.
- Your concealer can also double up as your under-eye cream! All you need to do is use your little finger to dab a peach colour concealer over the blue shadows under your eyes. Finish it up with some translucent powder and you're sorted.
- Your eyeliner game is not on point and you don't even have enough time to start from scratch? Cover up the mistakes with the help of an angled brush dipped in concealer.
- Don't have a liner that matches your lip colour? Use a concealer to line your lips and notice how it makes the colour pop. However, make sure that you use a fine-tip brush. You can also make your lips look fuller by tracing just a little outside your natural lip line. Smart, eh?
- Make your eyebrows look sharper by using an angled brush to apply some just above and below the highest point of your brow. Now fill in your brows and you're set for a sharp-eyebrow day!
- Why invest in a highlighter when you have a concealer to do the task? Contour your face by dabbing a concealer two shades lighter than your skin tone on the highest points. Perfect the look with some mattifying powder in the end.
Also Read: Different Types Of Concealers And Their Uses
Love this article? Let us know about your favourite uses, in the comments below.