6 Beauty Blunders You Didn't Know He Is Noticing
While you may be of the opinion that the extra coat of mascara which you applied at the last moment may be doing the trick, bae might think otherwise. Maybe he just likes your peepers the way they are, without those extra efforts.
Contrary to popular belief, men do notice a number of beauty mistakes that are most likely to turn them off. They may not let you know, but such mistakes may make you come across as someone who's trying too hard to impress! So, ensure that you stay miles away from these beauty blunders that men notice.
- Finishing half the bottle of perfume on a single date night is perhaps not a good idea. Smelling like a garden won't help, especially if he's trying to snuggle in. So, spare his nasal glands some relief by keeping your perfume game on a lower level.
- Foundation that doesn't match your skin tone means a gross violation of the cardinal rule of makeup. This one is a strict no, not just for men, but for everybody! You don't want your guy to advise you to get your makeup basics right, do you?
- An overdose of eye-makeup, especially when it's not the occasion, makes a woman look like a wannabe. A formal dinner date is still permissible, but it doesn't make sense to flaunt all your eye-makeup skills when you're on a casual shopping date!
- Thick, long eyelashes have a charm of their own, but mascara clumps are a total disaster! Don't wave off the matter assuming that your man isn't observant enough... because he is.
- Dry, un-moisturized skin will not help you in bringing you physically closer to your guy. Scaly elbows, cracked heels and chapped lips won't impress anyone, leave alone bae!
- When on a date, flaunt your tresses just the way they are. Do not waste your time on hairdos that will end up in making your hair look stiff and too-high-maintenance. Give him a chance to run his fingers through your soft, luscious locks.
Now that you know the beauty mistakes that you should be steering clear of, don't say that we didn't warn you!