6 Body Language Secrets That Prove He's Into You
It's a myth that it's impossible to understand women. In fact, when it comes to matters of the heart, even decoding guys is equally tough! While one day your Mr. Significant can't stop flirting with you, the next day it becomes impossible to comprehend his distant attitude. Like seriously, what is the matter with these boys!
Anyway, we're here today to make the job easier for our female readers. Listing body language secrets that prove he's totally into you!
- Heard of pupil dilation? Yes, it's true that our pupils dilate when we're attracted to something or someone. Now you know where to concentrate ;)
- Very seldom do guys grin from ear-to-ear. So, if the concerned man can't stop flaunting his teeth in your company, he might be enjoying his time.
- If you feel there's something between you two even though nobody has approached the other yet, one way to know for sure is to look into his eyes. If he deliberately makes eye contact, there could be something brewing!
- Believe it or not, science has proven that our mouth produces more saliva when we are attracted to someone. So, if you notice your guy licking his lips or pressing them together when you're around, it might be your cue :)
- Be it holding your hand while crossing the road or a hi-5 after a great joke, if your guy looks for opportunities to make physical contact, he probably is interested.
- Body language experts suggest that when you like a person, you tend to walk right beside them. So, if he somehow adjusts his pace during those long walks, a proposal might be on the way.
Yes, these subtle signs may vary from person to person but there is definitely no harm in being observant, right ladies? ;)