7 Kitchen Ingredients That Lighten Uneven Skin Tone
Being dusky myself, I'm in love with women who take pride in their sexy, wheatish complexion! But this article is not aimed at providing an easier substitute to those silly fairness creams.
Let's face it women, an uneven skin tone is unflattering. To your surprise, there can be a number of reasons behind skin darkening, like pollution, smoking, unhealthy food, lack of sleep or insufficient water intake. So, in the best interests of our readers, we list down 7 amazing kitchen ingredients that lighten uneven skin tone. Read on to know.
- The natural bleaching properties of lemon can actually lighten unevenly dark skin in just a few uses. Dip a cotton ball in a bowl of lemon juice and wipe your face clean with it. Rinse your face with cold water once you're done. Do this regularly for best results.
- The next ingredient is a more suitable approach for women with sensitive skin. Orange juice has the same beneficial properties of citric acid as lemon juice, but on a toned down level. Use it in the same way as lemon juice.
- The wonder ingredient, haldi, comes to our rescue here as well! No wonder, an entire pre-wedding ritual is dedicated for this sole purpose. Just mix a little turmeric powder with milk and use it as a face pack. Wash it off after it dries.
- Besan or gram flour is a great way to get rid of dead cells. Mix it with milk and use it as a face pack for instantly brighter skin.
- A little honey can go a long way in moisturizing and adding a glow to your face. Mix a few drops of it with a little lemon juice to prepare a quick-dry face pack.
- Now who doesn't know about the beauty benefits of chandan or sandalwood! Mix it with rosewater and use it frequently for best results.
- Apply an even layer of yoghurt on your skin to get back the lost radiance.
Well, I've already made up my mind to use a number of these kitchen ingredients for skin lightening. Have you?