Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Honey You Didn't Know About
Along with adding sweetness to our lives, did you know that honey can also be amazingly incorporated in your beauty regimen? Right from helping you achieve a flawless skin tone to caring for your nails, the humble bottle of honey stocked in your kitchen can be used pretty more often. We tell you about some amazing beauty benefits of honey that will make you do more with it rather than just sweetening up your dishes.
Also Read: Know The Hair And Skin Benefits Of Raw Milk
- Cracked and unflattering cuticles? Resort to honey to solve the problem for you, because it has properties that can seal in moisture. Use a cotton bud to apply raw honey over jagged cuticles and voila!
- Honey could also help fulfill your dream of flaunting shinier hair. Just mix a quarter cup of honey with 5 spoons of apple cider vinegar and apply it to your hair. Rinse it off after 15 minutes.
- Because it boasts of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, honey can also be effectively used to fight acne breakouts. Dab a little of it directly to the affected area to reduce the redness and swelling.
- Looking for a natural face wash? Honey is here! Just massage a few drops of honey over your clean, damp face and wash away with water. You're left with skin that's visibly softer!
- If you face the problem of dry, chapped lips, try using honey for softer, luscious puckers. Just mix equal quantities of honey and coconut oil in a bowl and apply it overnight. P. S. – Don't lick it away ;)
- Use it as a moisturizing face mask by spreading it over clean skin and letting it sit for 20 minutes.
- Ran out of your daily face scrub? Honey comes to the rescue as an exfoliating agent. Mix 2 spoons of honey with 1 spoon of baking soda and use this concoction to gently clear the stubborn impurities form your face.
Also Read: 6 Miraculous Beauty Benefits Of Baking Soda
- Mix equal parts of honey with almond oil and apply it to your under-eye area. Bid goodbye to those ugly dark circles.
- Many women also swear by honey to remove hair. Just boil a mixture of 1 spoon of honey and lemon juice each, along with three spoons of brown sugar. Spread it over the skin and rub it to remove hair.
- Use it as a bath soak by dissolving 2 spoons of honey in hot water and adding the resultant mixture to your bath tub.
- Soothe razor burns and sunburns easily by applying raw honey over the affected area.
Also Read: Beauty Benefits Of Ghee For Skin And Hair
Like, what can this wonder product not do!?
We are totally enthralled with these beauty purposes of honey and are going to start immediately. Are you?