Amazing Peel-Off Face Masks For Flawless Skin
Peel-off masks are a kind of facial masks that leave your skin glowing naturally. I'm basically sold to the idea of a mask gently peeling away the dust, dirt, dead cells and impurities from the face, revealing a fresh and new layer of skin!
More than often, we rely on readymade products when it comes to a peel-off mask. But we cannot deny the fact that a natural mask can any day do a better job than a readymade one. We list some amazing DIY natural peel-off face masks that can be easily made at home.
P. S. – Swear by gelatine powder for these peel-off face masks as gelatine is the star ingredient which helps in the mask-like setting and removal from the face.
- Trust a citrus face mask to treat all your skin woes easily. Many women already believe in powdering, drying and storing orange peels for the purpose of natural exfoliation. Turn this into a mask by adding a few spoons of gelatine powder and a little honey.
- Women with dry skin should take the help of a strawberry wheatflour peel-off mask. Mix freshly-ground strawberries with wheatflour, a drop of almond oil and milk. Don't forget the trusted gelatine powder!
Also Read: Special Mango Masks For Different Skin Needs
- Having a hard time with those pesky blackheads? Mix the yolk of an egg with a few drops of lemon and some gelatine powder. Apply this in an even layer all over your face, especially the blackhead-prone areas.
- Fuller's earth or multani mitti can be mixed with a little aloe vera gel, rose water, and gelatine powder. Say buh-bye to acne-causing skin impurities while peeling off this mask.
- Remove sun tan with a humble aloe-vera mask. Combine equal quantities of aloe vera gel, green tea, and gelatine powder to create a peel-off mask that effectively evens out your skin tone.
- In dire need of a face mask that can bring back the lost moisture of your face? Whip up a mixture of equal quantities of milk, glycerine, and gelatine powder and forget the woes of dry skin on your face.
Bonus Tip: With these natural peel-off face masks, you will have to apply two layers to be able to easily peel it off after drying. If the layer isn't thick enough, it won't be able to pull out the impurities from your face.