Avoid A Disaster By Following The Rules Of The Braless Look
While a shapely pair of boobs will always be in vogue, the braless look is catching up fast, too. After all, which woman would not love to liberate her girls every once in a while? ;)
Time and again, we have harped on the fact that you need to let your breasts breathe because it's essential for their good health! If you're confident enough to rock that braless look with aplomb, go ahead with it. But before you step out of your house without your bra, ensure you've by-hearted our ultimate rulebook of the sans-a-bra look. Otherwise, you could land up grabbing eyeballs for all the wrong reasons! Avoid a fashion faux-pas by keeping these rules of the braless look in mind.
- While stepping in public without a bra is no big deal, having your headlights perked up is a huge no-no. Use pasties or nipple stickers to prevent them from turning pointy and grabbing all the attention.
- A baggy shirt is cool but if you've decided on a rather skimpy garment for your no-bra look, we advise you to tape it directly to your body using fashion tape. Better still; carry it around in your tote.
- Contrary to popular belief, fitted clothes enhance the oomph of a braless look better than loose clothing. Bouncy boobs don't look nice, do they?
- Always have a just-in-case jacket or scarf handy. If you seem to regret the decision of ditching your bra once you're out in full public view, you'll have a backup plan!
- If you're sceptical about making your babies go the no-support way, opt for a structured tank top or camisole. Their elastic material will keep your boobs under control.
- The cardinal rule – Do not bend over, no matter what!
- Your posture has a lot of say in how you look without that seemingly-essential brassiere; a slouchy posture will never keep your girls raised.
- If you're blessed with fuller boobs that head in opposite directions when not confined in a bra, the no-bra look is sadly not your cup of tea.
- Isn't it obvious why you shouldn't be wearing sheer, more so a pastel-coloured sheer, when you've left your bra at home?
- Lastly, if you feel the need of constantly looking down and checking yourself, it's better to stick to the conventional dressing ways. People will obviously take note if you yourself are visibly uncomfortable.
Bonus Tip: Sometimes you can't really make out if it's a yay or nay by looking at your reflection in the mirror. The best bet would be to click a selfie before you leave the house. If you're not convinced with how you look in the picture, it's better to change.
Make notes of these dos and don'ts if you've considered ditching your bra for a change. And yes, stare right back at someone who stares at your pretty princesses! ;)