Decoded: Reasons Behind Your Sudden Hair Loss
Your tresses are your best accessory. If you have noticed that you have been losing a lot of hair recently, then it's time you found out why. There can be various lifestyle and health related issues may be the root of your hair loss problem. Here are some of the possibilities why you are experiencing sudden hair loss.
1) If your hair has been over exposed to various straightening treatments, hair colouring and hairdos, it can definitely affect your hair health. Even tying a tight high pony too often can weaken your roots, which will lead to hair fall. You need to mellow down your hair styling practices to regain your hair health.
2) Some people are prone to hair fall with the changing weather. A transition of temperatures can seriously take a toll on your health. While too much of sun exposure can trigger dandruff, the damp rainy weather can make your scalp extra oily, resulting in hair fall.
3) Another common reason why men and women experience hair loss is iron deficiency. A lack of iron and ferritin in the body hampers the production of hair cell protein that helps in strengthening your hair.
4) Too much of stress can definitely be a major reason for hair loss. Research has shown that stress can lead to thinning of hair. Indulge in calming activities like yoga and meditation to beat stress.
Also Read: How To Get Rid Of Oily Hair During Summers
5) If you notice excessive hair loss, it could also be due to an autoimmune disease. It makes your immune system attack your healthy cells by mistaking them for foreign bodies. Get yourself checked by a dermatologist and then a specialist to solve the issue from the root.
Also Read: Home Remedies To Stop Hair Fall This Winter
These are some of the reasons that can lead to sudden hair loss. It is best you take the right measures as soon as you notice hair fall. After all, your hair it is your crowning glory!