DIY Budget Decoration Ideas For A Low-Key House Function
DIY ideas have taken the world by storm! So why resort to your decorators for those cliché genda phool strands as the sole source of decoration? Low-key house functions like a house-warming pooja, a roka ceremony, a baby shower or perhaps the celebration of a wedding anniversary do not require lavish expenditure on the decorations. All you need are a few genius ideas and the help of your trusted besties and cousins and whoa…in no time, you've successfully transformed your drawing area or the backyard of your house into a dreamy venue, minus any professional help! Steal some of these amazing DIY budget decoration ideas and take charge of your next house function.
Also Read: 6 Easy Budget-Friendly Home Makeover Ideas
For An Outdoor Event:
- If you're planning for a small pre-wedding function, incorporate striking golden kaleeras in the usual hanging flower strands and witness the way it lightens up the boring ambience.
- If it's a children's party, don't forget to have a swing in your backyard. Nowadays, even a low-key mehendi function is not complete without a tree-swing! Take note of how genda phool is used to accessorize it.
- Create an awesome backdrop for your event even when you're on a tight budget. For a day event, go for an offbeat backdrop using ropes and colourful feathers; spark up a night event with the help of string lights in one bold colour. Bonus Tip: Suggest your guests to swarm around the backdrop for photo sessions! ;)
- Don't paper lanterns look adorable? Increase their charm by wrapping them up with string lights, especially for a day-to-night event. They look pretty during the day but their beauty multiplies when it's lit up at night. Bonus Tip: Add a mystical touch to your outdoor event by hanging these paper lanterns on trees or just use them in a specific corner of the house for an indoor event.
For An Indoor Event:
- Colourful paper fans look super cute when used to bring some life into a dull wall. Try this to decorate the central area of your house for your kid's birthday party.
- Want to opt for dim lighting for your indoor night function? Use glittery cellotape to spice up little diyas and see the charm they add to your living area.
- Use sparkly and affordable gota to create more strands in your flower hangings or wrap them around household items to give a personalized touch to your seating arrangement.
Take hint from these creative DIY budget decoration ideas and save yourself from the hassles of having to explain every detail to your decorator. Give your personalized touch to the closed affair and make some priceless memories with your loved ones! ;)