Do Not Let Romance Be A Dream In A Busy Marriage!
A hectic life becomes all the tougher once you become a Mrs. To somebody's Mr.! In today's world, a couple needs to work all year round to sustain a comfortable lifestyle. So where does the romance go amidst work presentations, overtimes, and project deadlines?
Also Read: Yes, Your Sex Life Changes After Marriage!
Finding out ways to rekindle the dying spark in your busy marriage? We list down some romantic ideas which will bring back the love in your lack-lustre wedding.
- Take the classic route to love by writing cute love notes. They don't have to be literary paragraphs... just a few aww-dorable sentences are enough to make your partner smile during a busy day.
- No matter how tiring it is, set at least 15 minutes aside at the end to talk about how the day was. Even if there's nothing that's worthy of a special mention, even little updates can make your bond stronger.
- On a weekly holiday, bring out your old photo albums and see how they spark a never-ending nostalgic conversation. There's nothing like reviving old memories along with your loved ones.
- If the two of you do not work in opposite parts of the city, surprise your better half with a quick lunch date. If that's not possible, synchronize your lunch time and talk over the phone while you munch away.
Also Read: Do You Think You Are In A Loveless Marriage?
- Remember the initial days of your relationship when sexting was the in thing? Bring them back by sending a naughty text. By the time you reach home, you'll be in a hurry to bolt the doors for some long-due action ;)
- You don't need reasons for affectionate touches and occasional hugs. A relaxing massage, a kiss on the forehead, a tingle fight... anything works when there's love.
- If one of you has to leave for an official trip, ensure that you make it up to your partner once you're back. A spa treat, a dinner date, or a movie marathon... compensation is necessary.
- If it's a weekend in for the both of you, divide household chores among yourselves. Not only do you finish your job earlier, but you guys also get a chance to spend some quality time together.
- Lastly, twice in a year, flee from your hectic lives to an unexplored place. Sight see... unwind... love :)
Also Read: 10 Incredible Secrets To A Happy Marriage
Don't let romance take the backseat in your marriage. Keep the chemistry alive with these love tips and you'll never have a dull moment with bae.