Dress To Kill With These Fashion Tips!
The guy in the tux and the lady in red were always the god and goddess of fashion. But if I tell you that without a red dress or a tux, you could still look extravagant? If you've been thinking that you can never look as fabulous as some people do, this article will show you exactly how easy dressing to kill can be!
Also read: How To Pick A Dress For A Pear-shaped Figure
- Well fitted clothes turn more heads, so find dresses or suits or any garment that fits you well.
- Note that the clothes you see on the fashion models aren't always the best choices for you.
- Put in some effort. If you want to dress to kill you should always dress like you're going somewhere, even if you're not.
Also read: Power dressing tips for women
- The right pair of sunglasses in an unlikely setting can turn heads. Get a stylish pair and wear it often.
- There is something about wearing suede boots that turns people's heads. They're a must-have!
- Carefully pick your colours. Go for what complements your skin tone rather than what's in vogue.
- A little bit of exposure won't hurt anyone. Invest in a few mini dresses or plunging necklines.
- Confidence is key! You can put the same clothes on two different people and get two different responses.
- Pay attention to your posture and how you're carrying yourself, if you don't, others won't.
- Groom yourself. Shabby hair doesn't go well with a Gucci dress.
- A pop of colour on a neutral outfit will immediately turn heads. Go for a colourful bag or belt on a tan outfit.
- Keep your skin healthy and moisturized. Drink water and use hydrating shower gels.
- Smile slightly, not too little nor too much. A diva always smiles subtly and looks confident from within.
Remember, there's no fixed dress code if you know how to carry yourself! So go out there and paint the town red!