Easy And Effective Home Remedies For Dark Neck And Back
Honestly, how many of us are guilty of just paying attention to our face and missing out on our neck and back? Most of the times we get so carried away with cleansing and scrubbing our face, we almost forget that our neck and back are of equal importance. As a matter of fact, even factors like sun tanning or some medical conditions lead to skin darkening. Worry not! We, at The Brunette Diaries, totally understand how panic-stricken you get at the thought of wearing an off- shoulder dress or a backless blouse. So, here are some useful home remedies for dark neck and back.
- A slice of cucumber is highly effective in cleansing impurities and dirt from your skin. Scrub the dark areas on your neck and back with grated cucumber for a few minutes and rinse off. Do this twice a week for best results.
- The citric acid present in lemon is a natural bleaching agent. Trust lemon juice with all your skin darkening problems. Dab it with a cotton ball on the dark areas and leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing off with water. Do not step out in the sun after applying lemon juice.
- Prepare a mixture of honey and tomato juice. Apply this on the dark areas of your skin and let it stay for 20 minutes before washing it off. Include this in your skin care regime and discover glowing skin on your neck and back!
- Potato is another wonder ingredient when it comes to skin care! Grate a potato, apply it on the discoloured areas of your skin and rinse it off with water after keeping it for around 20 minutes.
- Apply yoghurt directly on the affected areas of your skin and let it be for 15 minutes before rinsing it off. You could also add a few drops of lemon juice to yoghurt for better results.
Start using these home remedies for dark neck and back well in advance before you plan to go backless for your cousin's wedding. You'll love all the attention that your flawless neck and sexy back grab ;)