Effective And Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Freckles
Children look cute with freckles, but those tiny brown bumps become a major dislike on adults. Although harmless, freckles are a sign of skin damage. Other causes can be excessive sun exposure or hormonal imbalances. When it comes to women, most of us would like to get rid of freckles and flaunt a flawless face. Though a number of freckle removal treatments are available, isn't it always to better to go the natural way? We list down a few simple yet effective ways to say goodbye to those ugly spots on an otherwise spotless face.
- Because of its natural skin lightening properties, lemon juice is a great way of reducing any sort of blemishes, including freckles. Massage the affected areas with the juice and let it stay for 10 minutes. Do this a minimum of two times daily for best results. Alternatively, you could also cut a lemon into half, sprinkle a little sugar over it, and rub it over your freckles.
- The lactic acid in sour cream or milk works phenomenally on freckles. Massage your face with sour cream or wash it with sour milk. Do this daily as this home remedy will not lead to any kind of skin irritation.
- Mix honey with water, warm the mixture, and apply it to the affected areas. Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 10 minutes. You could also mix honey with yoghurt and apply it as a face pack for 30 minutes.
- Rub a slice of a freshly cut onion or massage its grated pulp over the freckled areas of your face. Repeat this daily for about two weeks for visible results.
- Fruit masks are a great way of getting rid of freckles. Click here to know how to use your favourite fruit as a beneficial fruit face pack.
- Applying a little castor oil to your freckles before bedtime can go a long way in vanishing them.
- Incorporate a lot of Vitamin C-enriched foods in your regular diet.
- Stay safe from the sun. Try not to step out when the sun is at its harshest. If you can't avoid your noon-time outing, apply a generous amount of sunscreen beforehand.
Ditch expensive cosmetic treatments for these natural ways to get rid of freckles; get ready to say hello to unblemished skin! :)