Effective Home Remedies For Corn And Calluses
Even if we look over the fact that corns and calluses are ugly, you can't really get over how painful they are. They basically develop when the skin is exposed to too much pressure or friction. Though they are mostly seen on feet, they can develop on palms as well.
As far as the causes are concerned, ill-fitting shoes, too much of manual labour, or certain medical conditions lead to the formation of these hard raised bumps. Though they usually begin to disappear when you eliminate the sources, some people may have a tough time getting rid of them. We list some reliable home remedies for corn and calluses.
- Cut an orange slice according to the size of your corn. Place the slice over it and cover it with a bandage. Slip on a cotton sock and doze off. Repeat it every night until the corn disappears.
- Soak a slice of stale bread in apple cider vinegar and secure it to the affected area. Wear a cotton sock and sleep at night. You will get rid of corns and calluses in almost a week.
- Soak your feet into a tub of warm water and baking soda for around ten minutes. You can now use a pumice stone to file away the dead skin over your corn or callus.
- Mix one part of white vinegar with three parts of water. Now with the help of a cotton ball, dab some of the mixture on the concerned area. Tie the area with a bandage and go to sleep. Use this solution every night until the corn wears off.
- Rubbing a freshly cut garlic clove over the area and then covering it with a bandage also helps in getting rid of corns and calluses.
- Mix a spoon of turmeric paste to mustard oil and heat the mixture. When it cools down a bit, apply this over the affected area, and wrap it with a bandage. Doing this for a few nights will help you to get rid of corns and calluses.
If you'd like to see a similar article related to any common health problem, drop in your request in our Request Box and we'll do the needful :)
Just click here: http://www.thebrunettediaries.com/tbd-request-box/