Effective & Natural Ways To Get Pink, Rosy Cheeks
Yes, we know that the blush has especially been created to make pink cheeks easier-to-attain, but don't natural remedies always have an upper hand? Yes, there are natural ways to go about it too! Don't believe us? At the end of this article, you definitely will.
- Your granny will vouch for the fact that beetroot is a great way to get rosy cheeks instantly. Extract the juice of 2-3 beetroots and boil it for a while. Once it thickens, add a few drops of rosewater. Now refrigerate this DIY cheek stain. Dab a little of it on the apple of your cheeks whenever you want that tinted glow.
- To make your own DIY blush at home, all you gotta do is mix equal quantities of cocoa powder and hibiscus powder, and store it in an airtight container. Include it in your makeup regimen and say hello to beautiful, pink cheeks.
- Massage your face with a handful of sugar. Add a few drops of coconut oil if you have extremely sensitive skin. Once you're done, wash your face with warm water and see the pinkish flush around your cheeks.
- Apply a little vinegar on your cheeks with the help of a cotton pad. Once it dries, wash it off with water. Do this at least once every day for a scarlet flush around your cheeks.
- Grind a few rose petals with a handful of almonds in a blender. Add honey to this mixture and store it in the refrigerator. Apply this over your face once a day and let it sit for 15 minutes. Wash it off and see how your face looks all pink and healthy.
- The last one is a 2-minute remedy. Wash your face with warm water to increase the blood circulation and you won't need a blush!
No more investing in expensive makeup products to get a rosy tint around your cheeks :)