Fight Hair Loss With These Everyday Foods
While most of us suffer from hair loss problems, very few people trust nutrient-rich foods to solve the issue. Most people tend to change hair products, hair styles, or their hair care regimen; however, studies prove that a change in the regular diet of a person can also prevent hair from excessive thinning. Don't believe us? Then, read on to know more about foods that fight hair loss.
- Apart from being a powerhouse of omega-3 acids, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and iron, spinach also contains sebum which acts as a natural hair conditioner. Time to get these green leafy vegetables on your plate!
- Not many know that cinnamon improves blood circulation, which transports oxygen and nutrients into the hair follicles. So, the next time you're using this spice, remember to sprinkle in generous quantities.
- The next time you make a sullen face at a bowl of oats, remember that oats are rich in iron, fibre, and zinc, which are said to stimulate hair growth.
- A guava packs 4 times of Vitamin C when compared to an orange. And according to research, Vitamin C prevents hair strands from becoming brittle and breaking. So in short, bite into a guava each day. In fact, even a bowl of strawberries can have the same effect on your hair.
- Walnuts and almonds contain oils that add to the amount of elastin in our hair, which in turn keeps our locks soft, supple, and less prone to breakage. And we, any which way, don't need any extra reasons to munch on a handful of dried fruits.
- Apart from strengthening brittle fingernails, the biotin in eggs helps hair grow strong stronger than ever. Ordering eggs for lunch already?
- Low-fat dairy products like skimmed milk and yoghurt are great sources of calcium which is ultimately for hair growth. Apart from that, they also contain whey and casein which are high-protein nutrients.
Now that you know about the foods that will lead you towards healthy mane, why are you still reading? Go grocery shopping J