Foot Care Tips: Get Pretty Feet Without A Pedicure
Ever felt lazy enough to skip your regular salon session? High-five!
While we pay close attention to how our face or hair looks, the most neglected part of our body is probably our feet. Sadly, they are the ones who have to bear all the dust and dirt too. Don't you think it's finally time to give them their due? But wait! Don't just start booking your pedicure appointment right away because that's not the only way to pamper your feet. We list down a few foot care tips to get pretty feet without having to blow money on a pedicure! Sounds interesting?
- Avoid acetone by all means! Since acetone is harsh on your nails, it dries out the natural oils leaving them brittle. Also, trim your toenails regularly and push back cuticles too. Wearing nail polish for long periods of time also weakens them, so keep your nails paint-free once in a while.
- Contrary to popular belief, soaking your feet in water for a very long time should be counted as a good foot care practice. The next time, consider just washing your feet with mild soap instead.
- Healthy feet are a dream if you do not have a pumice stone in your bathroom. It helps you in getting rid of the layer of dead skin. And you thought that exfoliation was important just for your face?
- If you're not in the habit of massaging your feet on a regular basis, inculcate it right away. Massaging moisturiser not only locks the moisture for long, but it also prevents the formation of ugly cracks and corns.
- Make changes in your regular diet and ensure that it includes a lot of calcium. What? You didn't know that calcium led to healthier feet?
- Pay close attention to the size of your footwear; they shouldn't be too tight or too loose. Also, too much of heels, flip-flops or closed shoes are not good; so maintain a healthy balance.
Also Read: Tips On How To Remove Dry Skin From Feet
Follow these foot care tips and you'll soon be able to flaunt the feet of your dreams without having to pay for a pedicureJ