Hair Care Tips: How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
I totally understand the frustration of stunted hair growth. Damaged ends force you to go for frequent trims and hence, your dream of having locks like Rapunzel remains unfulfilled. If you're one of those women who think that their hair takes ages to grow, here are the secrets behind speedy hair growth. Follow them strictly to make your hair grow faster and you will see a visible difference.
Also Read: Secrets To Growing Nails Faster And Stronger
- Avoid using heat to style your hair. No matter how gorgeous you look with those curls, you cannot deny the fact that you're not doing your hair a favour. Heat only causes damage to your hair in the long run. If you can't steer clear of it, make it a point to cut down its use and use a heat protection spray.
- If you are prone to split ends, make sure you trim around half an inch of your hair in every three months. It may sound contradictory but this is what keeps the ends of your hair healthy and makes your hair grow faster.
- Conditioning your hair is of utmost importance. Your hair is always in need of moisture, so make sure you are catering to its needs.
- In the winter months, rinse your hair with cold water before you come out of the shower. Cold water helps your hair grow faster. It's okay if you're washing your hair with lukewarm water when it's chilly outside, but a final blast of cool water is necessary.
- A very common mistake: Starting from the roots when you're brushing your hair! Always detangle your hair from the tips and move upwards towards the roots rather than vice-versa. Brushing your hair from the roots results in increased hair loss.
- When combing or brushing through the length of your hair, always hold your hair near your neck or chest, and gently brush through as you go down towards the end.
- Use a towel gently to dry your hair. Avoid wrapping a towel around wet hair and rubbing it vigorously. Maximum hair loss occurs when your hair is wet because your scalp's pores are open.
- Take proper care of the scalp. A healthy scalp is the key to having long and beautiful tresses. Massage your scalp with essential oils twice a week because this encourages the circulation of blood and increases the rate of hair growth.
- A regular intake of foods rich in zinc, iron and vitamins A, B, C and E can do wonders for your hair. The most common food items that you can include in your diet are milk, cheese, eggs, chicken, whole grains, spinach and cabbage.
Healthy hair will eventually lead you to long hair. I hope you've finally found your answers on how to make your hair grow faster. Share them with the women around you because you never know who else might be sharing your problem. Cheers to happy hair :)