Beauty Essentials A Woman's Handbag Should Always Boast Of
Whoever said that we women have ten things on our mind was absolutely correct! From managing our hectic professional lives to somehow making time for our families, being a woman is not easy. But the one thing that is a faithful accomplice in all our endeavours is our trusted handbag :)
Peep into a woman's handbag and you'll find her world in it; and why not... she needs her supplies if she has to be on her toes all the time. We list the beauty essentials that are must-haves in a lady's handbag. Throw these in your tote and there will not be a panicky moment while you're out conquering the world.
- You've been living under a rock if you're still unaware about what a dry shampoo does! Carry this around with yourself and forget the hassles of having to shampoo your hair on a sudden office trip. The best alternative to this would be a handy bottle of baby powder!
- Raise your hand if you, too, can't survive without a sunscreen in your handbag! If you're someone who has to travel a lot, swear by this product at all times.
- I'm sure I don't have to emphasize on the importance of a deodorant, especially if you're out all day long. Carry a pocket-friendly one at all times.
- Throw in travel-friendly face wash in your handbag for instant freshness on the go. You wouldn't want to head for a meeting in the evening looking all tired and dull.
- After cleansing your face, you will definitely require makeup essentials like your foundation, compact, concealer, lipstick, kajal stick, eyeliner, and mascara. Not to forget, a tinted lip balm!
- Well, there's no harm in throwing in a few of your favourite nail paints. After all, how much space do they occupy? ;)
- Doesn't a cracked or chipped nail irritate you because you don't have a nail file handy? Learn from your mistakes and carry a small one along with you at all times.
- Hair ties and clips are a woman's best friends. Throw in a few spare ones in your bag and forget the trouble of having to manage your hair until the end of the day. And of course, a small comb.
- A hand sanitizer is a no-brainer that just has to feature on this list of handbag essentials.
- A facial mist or a bunch of wet wipes is super important if your skin is sweat-prone, especially if you're unsure about having access to a washroom anytime soon.
- Lastly, a travel-friendly mirror is essential; it will help you go about with your touch-ups anywhere!
Bonus Tip – Stash up on all the liquid products in a separate leak-proof cosmetic bag. Carrying them directly in your handbag can spoil it, in case of an accidental spillage.