Helpful Tips On How To Improve Thyroid Health
When you are diagnosed with thyroid the only thing you really wish for is your metabolism to bounce back. It can be quite a challenge to get rid of those extra pounds you gained and to have regular bowel movements. We understand your struggle and today we have a list of things that you can do to reduce the side-effects of thyroid a little bit. Here is what you can try to re-energize your body and to improve thyroid health.
1) Include cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy in your diet. These veggies have properties that have the ability to prevent thyroid cancer.
2) Snack on at least three Brazil nuts every day, as it has selenium that reduces thyroid antibodies. They are also a natural and rich source of protein which is good for your health.
3) Eat everything that belongs to the sea. Include salmon, sea weed, sea salt and other sea food in your daily diet to keep your iodine levels in check.
Also Read: A Thyroid Patient's Diet
4) Go absolutely gluten free if you want to improve your thyroid health. Gluten can encourage the production of thyroid antibodies.
5) Say no to all soy based food items like soy burgers, chunks, energy bars with soy isolates and soy yogurt or cheese too.
6) Have you heard of chlorophyll shots? This is a nutritious, green fluid that cleanses your system and leaves you enriched. They are easily available at the medical store. Take a shot every morning after waking up to remove heavy metals in your body that lower thyroid function.
Making a few changes in your lifestyle and diet can help you keep the ill effects of thyroid at bay. These are some of the things you can try to improve thyroid health naturally. Just keep a track of what to eat and what not to lead a happier, healthier life.