Hide The Belly Flab With These Fashion Tips
Okay, so how many of you can hardly take off your eyes from that shapely waist of the actress, even while an important scene of the film is on? And I see some hands already ;)
Honestly, even I'm one of those women who checks out a hot chick strutting down the street, baring her midriff in a badass crop top! The motivational quotes about loving your imperfections don't quite work when you have to hold your breath for an entire evening, just so your tummy doesn't pop out in that body con dress!
If you, too, belong to the tummy-hiding bandwagon, you are on the correct page. TBD shares some life-saving fashion that will help you to hide the belly flab. Interested faces, all around! :)
- This one is a no-brainer; stay away from fabrics that are clingy and stick to your body.
- Opt for a darker and fitted pair of jeans or shorts that are high-rise. Even mid-rise does the trick but low-rise pieces are a strict no!
- Be careful when you plan to tuck in your upper wear. Ensure that your shirt or top is loose; preferably top it up with a blazer.
- Tops with an interesting neckline, sleeve detailing or added embellishments are a smart way to draw attention from your tummy area.
- Slimming undergarments are the latest fad to a tighter tummy. There are different types of shapewears in the market; go for one that allows you to stay comfortable even while creating the illusion of an enviable belly.
- Ever heard of colour-blocking? Team up two bold coloured pieces to stylishly hide the unwanted flab beneath the attire.
- Catch up on the anti-fit trend because it's going nowhere anytime soon! The correct mix of fitted and baggy clothes can make you look like a million bucks even while hiding your well-kept secret ;)
- Ditch body con dresses for flowy maxi dresses. Trust us when we say that a chic maxi dress grabs more eyeballs than a regular LBD.
- Consider investing into a piece with vertical stripes and see how smartly it takes you from flab to fab!
- While heading out in a saree or lehenga, the draping style is the most important. Click here to know more about turning heads at your friend's upcoming wedding.
These tummy-trimming tips are right what you need while sashaying along a friend who boasts of a Katrina Kaif inspired kamar! Stop sulking about your waist size; concentrate on upping your confidence levels.