How To Get Over A Breakup – TBD Tells You
Getting over a heartbreak seems pretty easy at first, but only later do you realise how much you've been habituated to that one person. However, breaking up with your beloved is not the end of the world. Life will treat you well if you know to move over a bad phase. But how do you do it? Let The Brunette Diaries guide through this emotional turmoil.
- Firstly, you need to remove all reminders of your ex. Anything that is likely to bring back memories, including your cute cards, photos, or gifts should be done away with. It may be difficult initially but shuffling through them every once in a while will be of no help.
- We're not talking about drunk-dialling here but you could have a weak moment in the future. Do you want to regret it later? So we advise you to delete his number. Worrying about if you might need to reach out to him in the future? Keep it safe with a reliable friend.
- Once the breakup is done, make a complete list of the reasons due to which the relationship didn't work out. Now when you feel like you miss him, all you gotta do is pull out this list and read it to yourself. You're back on track!
- While breakups are a great time to lean onto your friends for the much-needed emotional support, you should also consider moving out of your social circle and meeting new people. Making new friends is one of the best ways to forget the heartache. Plus, who knows, you may actually meet someone who's totally worth your attention!
- Do not stay friends with your ex. Click here to know why!
- The most important piece of advice here will be to keep yourself busy. Start doing things that you've wanted to. Join a dance class, get yourself enrolled at the gym, buy yourself some exciting books, or just binge-watch your favourite movies – keep yourself occupied to make the job easier.
Once you're completely over him, do let us know how these tips helped you with the ordeal. For more advice like this, visit our RELATIONSHIP section.