How To Get Rid Of A Double Chin Naturally
You've put on that sexy halter dress you bought last month. You're looking at your reflection in the mirror, quite satisfied with the way you've perfected the smokey-eyes look. But there's something which doesn't look right. There it is! The attention grabbing double chin! Arrgghh!
We've all tried hiding a double chin with a scarf or a high collared shirt but let's admit it; those tricks don't make much of a difference. Your flawless skin and perfect makeup is overshadowed once someone has a look at the double chin. Ladies, it's about time we put an end to the fiasco and get rid of a double chin. Don't worry; it is really simple with the help of these home remedies and exercises.
- Sugar free gum is your friend! You need to work out your jaw muscles to rid of the extra layer of fatty tissue under your chin, and a sugar free chewing gum helps you do just that. In fact, it is beneficial for your gums and teeth as well!
- Massage your chin with a green tea bag or some olive oil to keep away a saggy double chin.
- Cocoa butter is known to improve the elasticity of your skin. Heat a few spoons of cocoa butter and massage it gently onto your neck and double chin twice a day.
- Mix one spoon each of milk, honey and lemon juice with two egg whites. Apply this mixture in the form of a mask to your chin and neck and let it be for 30 minutes. Do this once daily and you will get rid of a double chin.
- Mix a spoon of salt with some glycerin and apply this onto your neck and chin. Leave it for a few minutes so that your skin absorbs the mixture. Rinse off with cool water. Ensure that you carry out this routine a few times a week for best results.
Also Read: Yoga For A Slimmer Face
Apart from these home remedies, this tutorial is right what you need to lose all that extra fat from under your chin. Check out this video from Lady Formula and start working out those jaw muscles with these easy exercises.
These home remedies and exercises will collectively help you get rid of a double chin. Very soon, you'll be flaunting a toned jaw line ;)