Drink Water To Lose Weight, The TBD Way
We've told you a number of times that drinking water is super important! But have we enlightened you on the fact that water could also help you lose weight? No, we're not kidding!
Water helps the human body maintain the required fluid levels and regulates the body temperature. However, if you're focusing on losing all those extra kilos that you gained during the wedding season, take the help of water to accomplish all those weight loss goals. If you're wondering how drinking water could help you come back in shape, here's how.
- Water increases your stamina to work out. According to research, when your body is dehydrated during your workout session, it mentally and physically affects your weight loss goals. So, in order to avoid your performance from dipping, it is super important that you drink enough water during the day, especially before you hit the gym.
- If you drink enough water, your metabolism rate is surely in top condition. Experts say that water speeds up our metabolism rate by almost 30%! This means more calories burnt and more weight lost. Well, we're already filling our glass of water! ;)
Also Read: Know The Many Benefits Of Ice Cold Water
- Apart from quenching your thirst, water also doubles up as an effective appetite killer! Ever tried gulping down a bottle of water at one go, especially when you're hungry? Doesn't your tummy feel full? Well, that's how water combats hunger, at least for the time being.
- It's perhaps time to ditch those readymade fizzy drinks for water because isn't a natural energy drink always better than those calorie-laden drinks? More water means lesser calories and ultimately more weight loss.
- Lastly, water helps you detox and as we all know, detoxification of the body is super important if you are serious with your weight loss goals! Check out our favourite detox water recipes if you haven't already.
We've taken to water to speed up our weight loss journey. When will you begin with it?