Instead Of Words, Your Guy Uses These Ways To Express Love
We women ardently believe in frequent I-Love-You's and little yet significant expressions of love. Which is why, most of us complain that our guys just don't put in efforts for a verbal show of feelings. Don't we always keep cribbing about how we would love if they were a little on the romantic side?
But ladies, men don't actually function like that. They believe more in leaving things unsaid rather than having a full-fledged conversation about their feelings. You just gotta keep an observant eye and look out for these cute little things that he probably keeps doing all the time! ‘Coz as they say – love lies in the little things :)
- He introduces you to his favourite people, be it his family, his gang, or just his BFF. A man will only make you meet his closest people if he's proud to be with you!
- Little, physical gestures speak a lot about how much your man loves you. It can be as random as resting against you, twirling his little finger around yours, or just an affectionate kiss on the forehead. Communication doesn't always have to be verbal, darling!
- If your man actually listens to all that you have to say, no matter how unimportant it may be, DO NOT let him go! They don't make them like that anymore.
Also Read: Things You Should Never Do For A Man
- Till the time you're together, a date night and grocery shopping is all the same for him. If he doesn't care about the plan as long as you two are together, he's a keeper. Take our word.
- Remember when he held your hand in a crowded area or while crossing the road? Since men have an inherent protective nature, they try their best to keep you safe. Well, if you hadn't paid much heed to it, here's your cue.
- He asks for your advice in almost every situation, be it a financial problem or a personal issue. He may not follow it every time but this is his way of telling you that your opinion matters. Listen, girl!
- Recall all those times when he happily made those little sacrifices or said cute white lies just to bring a smile to your face. Aren't they better than those mandatory I-Love-You recitals?
Also Read: How To Let Him Know You're Interested
Now that you resonate with these points, chalo, chalo... share it with him :)