Life-Saving Fashion Hacks That Everyone Needs To Know
Had planned a lot for your first date or your annual college festival? Don't let that tiny loose button or that visible deodorant stain spoil your outfit and your mood. Here is where we come to your rescue with our list of the most essential fashion hacks for men and women alike. Shoo away your problems like a pro with the help of these easily available items.
- Spray some lemon juice on your white and pastel-colored shirts to get rid of those sweat stains.
- Unable to bear the odour of your shoes? Soak your shoes in baking soda for a night and wash them the next morning. If you can't wash your shoes due to lack of time, place some dry tea bags in your shoes overnight and smell the difference the next morning.
- Apply clear nail polish on the loose hinges of your sunglasses to tighten them.
- Spray some deodorant on the soles of your tight flats to prevent blisters.
- Clean your finger rings with the help of some toothpaste and a toothbrush.
- Like a pair of jeans but don't have the time to try it before the purchase? No worries! Wrap the waist of your jeans around your neck. If both the sides meet around your neck, it is most likely that the pair of denims will fit you.
Also Read: Beauty uses for baking soda
- Rub some Vaseline or crayon wax on zippers to make them slide smoothly.
- Awful stains on your leather bags or leather shoes? Treat them with cold water and vinegar to remove the stains effortlessly.
- Apply clear nail paint on loose buttons to prevent them from falling off.
- Can't wear your favourite pair of shoes because they are too tight? Heat the tight areas using a blow dryer.
- One of those irritating chewing-gum casualties? Rub an ice cube over the affected area and see the gum slowly harden and come off. This works on clothes, hair and even furniture!
With the right knowledge at the right time, you can easily keep fashion blunders at bay. Make a mental note of these fashion hacks and you're sorted!