Listed – 9 Things That Men Find Unattractive In A Woman
Congratulations if you know about the things that turn a man on! But do you what they find unattractive in a woman? Not yet!
Though your date ended on a good note, it's been days and your guy hasn't called yet. Wondering if you've turned him off? Find out if you, too, are guilty of these common mistakes that girls make hoping that they might impress a guy.
- There's a thin line between using makeup to feel confident and going so overboard with it that you look like a cake face. True, a little concealer, mascara, and a dash of lipstick never harmed anybody. But you're sadly mistaken if you think that that glittery eyeshadow, overdrawn eyebrows, and oodles of blush will floor the guy!
- This is more like a universal turnoff! Bad breath and dirty teeth are things that no one can deal with, especially when it comes to their partners in romantic relationships. If you're someone who smokes or is too much into caffeine, you gotta keep mouth odour in check at all times. And ensure you don't have visible tartar on your teeth that acts like a Velcro to whatever you eat.
- If you're taking your attempts at looking sexy a bit too far, your guy will always have a problem. Sex appeal doesn't come with thongs peeping out or in-your-face kinda boobs. You're sexy when you know what looks good on you and are super comfortable in it. Don't try to fit into that bodycon dress and 7 inch heels on your next date just ‘coz you need to put your best foot forward. Wear what's more your style :)
- Do we even need to tell you that men find gossiping unappealing? If all you want to do every waking moment is chit-chatting about other's personal lives, your guy is so done with you!
- Just like you wouldn't want to be with someone who makes you second-guess them each time, even men don't find dishonesty attractive. Your lies, even the harmless ones, can make you look like you're not trustworthy.
- People who're just too full of themselves have a tough time impressing someone who thinks otherwise. If all you did on the date was brag about yourself, he will obviously walk away thinking that there's nothing more to you than your attitude. The world doesn't revolve around you, so it's time you fix that mindset.
- Can't keep your hands off your phone? Your date might just have noticed it! While some situations may be unavoidable, you are really not doing your love life a favour by romancing with your gadget the entire time.
- Women who swear all the time are a real turnoff. While a few F-bombs here and there are okay, you don't really to need to hurl abuses every alternate minute. You may think it's cool but your date may think otherwise.
- A pessimistic attitude towards every possible thing is not likable. You've made your guy run for the mountains by nagging and complaining during your entire date. Keep the conversations fun ‘coz that's what's gonna make the second date possible. Don't be a constant downer!
Taken notes? Go through them before your next date and turn things in your favour :)