Love Tips: How To Convince A Girl For A Date
So you are smitten by this girl but you don't know how to ask her out on a date. Worry not! We are here to help you out. First of all, shake off that nervousness and remember that she won't bite you. You've got to be patient and make relentless efforts. Here are some love tips that will help you convince a girl for a date. Game face on?
1) Get to know her first; build a foundation where you both are good friends and then you can tactfully make your move. She will obviously be zapped if you asked her on a date out of the blue. It's always best to be friends first so that she feels comfortable around you.
2) Always believe in planning. It is good to be impulsive at times, but while asking a girl for a date you cannot risk taking her by surprise. Create a build-up, befriend her, flirt a little, get to know if she finds you interesting and then pop the question.
3) Do something spontaneous; throw a party and invite her over. If you succeed in convincing her to come to your party, a date cannot be that far away! Also, the party will give you some time to bond with her before you finally ask her out.
4) If you have common friends, make the most of it. Plan something with the entire group. This will give you a chance to bond with her before you make your move. Once she likes you, she won't be able to say no.
Also Read: College Dating Tips Every Guy Needs To Know
5) Always try to strike a fun conversation with the girl of your dreams. Get to know her interests and talk about those things to bond with her. You don't want to come across as a narcissist by talking just about yourself.
6) Even before you ask her on a date, try not to touch her in a way that can seem offensive. Create a good impression and make her feel that you genuinely like her. Once that's done you can step-up and ask her out.
7) Try to figure out her schedule, so that you do not choose a wrong time to ask her out. In this case, timing is everything. Pick the right time to tell her how you feel so that it does not backfire.
8) Once you have mustered all the courage to finally take the plunge, go for a trial non-date. For instance, you can say something like, "Hey, I have two tickets to this new play/movie would you like to join me?" or something that she will enjoy like, "Would you like to go to this art exhibit?" This will give you an idea about whether she enjoys your company or not.
These tips will definitely help you to convince a girl for a date. Remember that slow and steady wins the race. So, be patient, keep at it and finally make the move.
Stay updated with articles like this on our FACEBOOK and TWITTER page!